Artists to Authors is an exploration of the how art influences authors. Artist Grey Cross has opened his entire portfolio to any author who would like to choose a piece of art and create a short story around it. Choose a piece of art from any of the artists series and submit your story. There are no word limits, no time frames, no lengthy rules or limitations to the artists creativity. Simply put, the author is on their own to create a story that interrelates with the specific piece of art.
The rules are simple:
- Write your story
- Edit your story completely and carefully (there is no editing done at this end. What you send is what we post)
- Submit your story via email in either WORD, PDF, or a clean no format text version
- Your story must use the title of the piece of art
- Submissions must include:
- Your name
- A short one paragraph bio of yourself
- A link (if any to your own website)
- The name of the story and what series of art you chose it from
Submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted shortly after with a link to where your story can be found. Feel free to submit as many as you'd like.